Bloodrage Urkin

Here you may discuss all thing Character Related
AGN1964

Bloodrage Urkin

Post by AGN1964 » Wed May 23, 2018 3:27 am

We struggled a bit with the Bloodrage Urkin and his little buddy. Here is what we did.

1) The two minis/characters count as one member of the force, for rules that need a head count.
2) It cost 30 pts (not 30+30) to field him.
3) Wounds are checked off on both character cards as they are taken. Both minis are in the Wounded state when one enters the Wounded state. Both are knocked out of commission when one knocked out.
4) When swapping minis, we kept the center of the base in the same place (if possible). If other characters were in base to base contact before the swap, we moved them around so they were in base to base contact after the swap.

An alternative was cost 60, head count 2, track wounds separately. But that did not seem right.
More details and more minis on my blog: http://hugeminiatures.blogspot.ca/

PeteDG

Re: Bloodrage Urkin

Post by PeteDG » Wed May 23, 2018 5:49 pm

Hi there,
Yes - both models are the same Character so mark off wounds on both (or transfer when changing form if that's easier). He is one Character for force build and just 30 points.
In regards to the base it's covered in the expanded Ability description on page 144 of the book ;)
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches

AGN1964

Post by AGN1964 » Thu May 24, 2018 11:50 am

Thanks.

I should have thought to look at the rulebook.
More details and more minis on my blog: http://hugeminiatures.blogspot.ca/

PeteDG

Post by PeteDG » Fri May 25, 2018 6:37 am

It's easy to forget!
The cards are really just notes to help remember stuff. There are often small but important expanded explanations in the book :-)
If you ever can't quite understand something check the book (if you still can't understand it it's probably my fault :lol: )
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches

owen matthew

Post by owen matthew » Sat Jun 16, 2018 8:11 am

EXCELLENT!

This is the exact question I came in to ask, ,lol, I am glad the answer is already here. Plus I got some info I did not know I needed yet, score!

Thanks all!