Question about the core box

The place to talk about anything Twisted related that doesn't quite fit elsewhere
kotep

Question about the core box

Post by kotep » Mon Nov 06, 2017 1:55 am

Hello there,
I wasn't sure where to ask this... I received the core box, which is AMAZING, but on the box it says there are supposed to be 2 quick reference sheets - but they weren't actually in the box. Was that something that happened to all the core boxes, as in a mispack?
Also a very, very minor issue was that the white dice set came with 2x D12 and missing a D20. This one isn't really a problem at all and I only mention in case it was a mispack for other core boxes.
Apologies if this isn't the correct forum to ask on.

The rulebook itself is absolutely gorgeous! The templates, tokens, and cards are all fantastic as well! Can't wait to start playing!
(Just get those Egyptians up and running!! :D )

PeteDG

Re: Question about the core box

Post by PeteDG » Mon Nov 06, 2017 7:16 pm

Hi Kotep!
Sorry for the mispack - it's not a widespread issue - it sounds like our printer just mispacked your box.
Please email us: [email protected] and we'll get your missing stuff sent out to you!

I'm glad you like everything otherwise though and the Egyptians are in production - they will be lovely!
Cheers
Pete
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches

kotep

Re: Question about the core box

Post by kotep » Wed Nov 08, 2017 4:29 pm

Thanks very much for getting back to me so quickly!

Honestly, I'm not at all concerned about the d20, but the reference sheets would be extremely handy! I'll be sure to contact as you've stated.

Great about those Egyptians! I can't wait! Dying to play a game...