Best deck box for cards?

The place to talk about anything Twisted related that doesn't quite fit elsewhere
Megagribix

Best deck box for cards?

Post by Megagribix » Tue Sep 26, 2017 10:32 pm

Can anyone out there recommend deck boxes for the cards that come with the game? Or any other suggestions for storage/transport of the cards?

I've received my wave 1 rewards and the first thing I've done is put all the cards in card sleeves - awesome. But now I've got a whole stack of slippery cards and I'm not sure how to best transport or store them.

I naturally thought of magic and the stacks of cards those players must deal with, so after some googling I'm now reading about deck boxes!

But I'm none the wiser about what to get and I'm hoping for some info from you guys. Any recommendations or alternative ideas?

PeteDG

Re: Best deck box for cards?

Post by PeteDG » Wed Sep 27, 2017 6:36 am

Oh - good post! I tend to keep the demo ones together with elastic bands but a deck box is a much better idea!
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches

Pippa

Post by Pippa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 10:47 pm

For a cheap and cheerful solution look at UltraPro, widely available and come in a huge range of colours, not the prettiest but they will keep everything safe.
http://www.ultrapro.com/product_info.ph ... cts_id=865

They do have some with pretty designs as well so you might be able to find something you like.

Also, next time you have to purchase sleeves, I can thoroughly recommend Ultrapro matte sleeves. They do them in clear as well as colours and they stop that slippery deck problem!

Pippa

Post by Pippa » Fri Oct 13, 2017 11:05 pm

ImageOne example that might be good for the game theme!

(Mainly posting so I could test out posting pics to the forum!)

PeteDG

Post by PeteDG » Sat Oct 14, 2017 8:53 am

I do need to get one of those myself - my demo game cards are starting to get a bit ratty. I have most of them sleeved but not the Engine or Alchemancy decks.
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches