AGN's Servants of the Engine WIP

Show off your painted Twisted miniatures here along with conversions and other stuff
PeteDG

Re: AGN's Servants of the Engine WIP

Post by PeteDG » Mon Nov 27, 2017 4:02 pm

Good job sir!
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches

AGN1964

Post by AGN1964 » Tue Nov 28, 2017 2:42 am

Thanks Pete.

Here's a better pic of the Gamekeeper. I think he is the best of the three.
Keeper1s.JPG
Keeper1s.JPG (144.3 KiB) Viewed 58 times
I'll leave the sailor on the bench for a bit and switch to the Urkins.

SebDG

Post by SebDG » Tue Nov 28, 2017 7:24 pm

Cool! Making great progress - you're doing a good job of picking out the filigree on the armour, well done. Nice work ont he rifle butt, too - I like the brown you've got going there.

Very appropriately 'Christmas themed' with the green and red! :lol: I love that you had no idea that you were carrying across the green-and-red colour scheme, haha - that's your subconscious at work! :ugeek: :mrgreen:

Thanks very much for posting, I really seeing the miniatures being painted.

p.s. there's an easier way to post pics rather than uploading them directly to the forum - check out this thread: viewtopic.php?f=21&t=54&p=301#p301 (it's easier than it sounds - if you've got any questions I'm happy to help!)

AGN1964

Post by AGN1964 » Wed Nov 29, 2017 2:27 am

Thanks for the comments on the minis. I intended to link the forces by using different styles of bases. I did not want to use colors, because these characters do not lend themselves to "uniforms" in my opinion. But on reflection, if some accents tie them together, it will look good. I'm struggling with the Sailor, as I planned for a yellow (sou'wester) scheme.

I think you need to host the image somewhere else to post them the way you suggest. My images are not online anywhere else.

PeteDG

Post by PeteDG » Wed Nov 29, 2017 7:13 am

Just set up an imgr account. They are free and relatively easy to use :D
I always tend to unify a force with a spot colour - even if the minis are largely different in overall scheme. It makes the force "hang together" as a group.
"E'es not dyin' less I kills 'im!" - Bill Psyches